Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Can Be Yours Forever

I can be your friend and your partner,

I can cook food for you and eat your brains,

I can have fun and at times be serious,

I can hold you and let you go at your desire,

I can walk the long ways and still not be tiered,

I can laugh in joy and cry for your pains,

I can give and take what you want,

I can listen your words and share my past,

I can be quite when you speak and speak when you want to listen,

I can be smiling at your innocence and be a kid for your care,

I can be smart for others and dum for you to let feel smater,

I can make you feel great and feel great with you around,

I can look through your eyes and let my eyes help you see the world,

I can let you touch and touch you to feel blessed,

I can be myself and let you act for your joy,

I WILL LET YOU GO AND NEVER WILL I LET YOU KNOW,

I CAN BE YOUR'S FOREVER....

No comments:

Post a Comment